viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

TODAY'S SAYING: UNDER THE WEATHER


Under the weather


Feeling ill or sick


Se utiliza el dicho "Under the weather" al sentirse mal o enfermo ( Lit. bajo el clima/condiciones clima)

Ejemplos:

El no estaba en la reunión porque se sentía mal ( He wasn't in the meeting because he was feeling under the weather")

Me siento un poco enfermo,mejor me voy a casa pronto ( I'm feeling a bit under the weather.I'll better get home soon)

Ejemplos adicionales:

"Having an exam and feeling under the weather isn't a good combination"


"You don't look so good. Are you feeling under the weather?"


" I Didn't get to sleep at all ,I'm feeling under the weather"
El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:

www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario