"TEETHING PROBLEMS / TEETHING TROUBLES"
Example: The government had a few teething problems early in its term, but most people think they did a good job overall.
- We're still having a few teething troubles, but when everyone adjusts to their roles, everything should be fine / Seguimos teniendo dificultades, pero cuando todo el mundo se ajuste a sus funciones, todo debería estar bien.
- The project went through the usual teething troubles early on / El proyecto pasó por dificultades al inicio.
- We will have teething problems with this new policy in its early years.
- There were the usual teething troubles at the start of the project, but that's to be expected.
- Many marriages go through teething problems in the first few months.
El blog "La cultura del Inglés" es patrocinado por: