martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

TODAY'S SAYING: CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT



CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT


Being inquisitive can lead you into a dangerous situation

"Curiosity killed the cat" La curiosidad mató al gato.

Ejemplos:

No hagas tantas preguntas.Recuerda que la curiosidad mató al gato (" Don't ask so many qeustions.Remember that curiosity killed the cat")

Cuando le pregunté que estaba haciendo ahí,solo sonrio y me contestó "La curiosidad mató al gato" (" When I asked him what he was doing there. He just smiled and told me "Curiosity killed the cat")

Ejemplos adicionales:

I wouldn't touch that if I were you, they say "curiosity killed the cat" for a reason.

She just told me that curiosity killed the cat.Now, I'm more interested!


El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:

www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario