miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

TODAY'S SAYING : CAN'T HACK IT



Can't hack it
unable to do the job.

I thought delivering papers would be an easy job, but I just can't hack it


"Can't hack it" - incapaz de realizar una actividad exitosamente

Ejemplos:

Tengo que renunciar a mi trabajo como técnico en computación. Simplemente no soy bueno en ello. (" I have to quit my job as a computer technician; I just can't hack it")

Si no puedes hacerlo, házmelo saber y te ayudare. (" If you can't hack it, let me know, and I'll help you out")

Ejemplos adicionales:

The new recruit just can't hack it


If you still can't hack it.Try to read the manual again.








El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:

www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario