jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

TODAY'S BUSINESS IDIOM: CUT A DEAL


CUT A DEAL


To make a business arrangement or contract


I was able to cut a deal with the contractor and we paid very little for our new kitchen

Se utiliza "Cut a deal" cuando se llega a un acuerdo/logra un trato

Ejemplos:

Tal vez podamos llegar a un acuerdo,hablemos en mi oficina. (" Maybe we can cut a deal. Let's talk in my office")

Espero lleguen a un acuerdo antes de junio. (" I hope they cut a deal before june")

Ejemplos adicionales:

The two lawyers cut a deal that left me with my car, although she got the house

We need to cut a deal with all the employees before things get out of hand.




El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:

www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario