lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

TODAY'S SAYING: HIT THE BOOKS


Hit the books


To study, especially for a test or exam

Se utiliza "Hit the books" cuando se pretende estudiar (comúnmente usado al estudiar para un examen)

Ejemplos:

Lo siento pero no podre ir a la fiesta , tengo que estudiar  ( I'm sorry but I will not be able to go to the party. I have to hit the books")

Te recomiendo que estudies justo antes de tomar el examen  (" I recommend  you to hit the books just before taking the exam")

Ejemplos adicionales:


" I´m going to hit the books this weekend while everyone else is having fun"


"If you never hit the books, how do you expect to have good grades?"










El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:

www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario