jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

TODAY'S IDIOM: GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

"GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"



Intelligent people think like each other

Example: Both of you got the same conclusion, it's true that great minds think alike.

Las grandes mentes piensan igual.

Example sentences:

  • Excellent idea!, definitely the great minds think alike / ¡Excelente idea!, definitivamente las grandes mentes piensan igual.

  • Luis and Hector make a great team. I told you, great minds think alike / Luis y Hector hacen un gran equipo te lo dije las grandes mentes piensan igual.

Additional examples:

  • This competition proves that great minds think alike.

  • Let's ride our bikes to the store instead of walking. I was just thinking we should do that, too. Great minds think alike.   

  • I was just thinking to call you, then the phone rang and it was you calling me. Great minds think alike

  • This summer I've decided to take scuba diving lessons. Really? Me too. I have already paid for the course. Great minds think alike.


  • Great minds think alike and just as I suggested that we go to a movie, my friend suggested the same thing.




El blog "La cultura del Inglés" es patrocinado por:
  

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario