sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

TODAY'S IDIOM: FAINTEST IDEA



FAINTEST IDEA

If you don`t have the faintest idea, about something you don`t know anything at all about it.

Faintest Idea:  La minima/remota idea

Ejemplos:

No tengo la mas mínima idea de que estas hablando ( I don't have the faintest idea of what you're talking about)

No tenia la mas remota idea de donde estaba o a donde iba ("I didn't have the faintest idea where I was or which way I was going")

Ejemplos adicionales:

"Back then, drivers did not have the faintest idea how to fit or replace the parts in their cars."

"In all honesty, I hadn't the faintest idea what was happening."


 El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:
www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario