miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

TODAY'S IDIOM: FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD







feel on top of the world

Fig. to feel very good, as if one were ruling the world. 

I feel on top of the world this morning

feel on top of the world .- Sentirse muy bien/lo mejor ( Sentirse en la cima del mundo)

Ejemplos:

No me siento de lo mejor pero me he sentido peor ("I do not actually feel on top of the world, but I have felt worse")

Estoy de muy buen humor, en verdad me siento en la cima del mundo ("I´m in a really good mood, I actually feel on top of the world")


Ejemplos adicionales:

My job is going well and I have a wonderful family: I feel on top of the world!

I feel on top of the world and I plan to go dancing tonight. 





   El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:
www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario