martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

TODAY'S IDIOM: FAINTEST IDEA

"FAINTEST IDEA"



If you don`t have the faintest idea, about something you don`t know anything at all about it.

Example: Nobody has the faintest idea of how it might actually work.

La mínima / remota idea. 

Example sentences:

  • I don't have the faintest idea of what you're talking about / No tengo la mas mínima idea de lo que estas hablando.

  • I didn't have the faintest idea where I was or which way I was going / No tenía la más remota idea de en dónde estaba o a dónde iba.

Additional examples:

  • Back then, drivers did not have the faintest idea how to fit or replace the parts in their cars.


  • In all honesty, I hadn't the faintest idea what was happening.




El blog "La cultura del Inglés" es patrocinado por:
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario