viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

TODAY'S IDIOM: DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED



do something with your eyes closed also do something with your eyes shut

to do something very easily do something with one hand tied behind your back 

I've filled in this form so many times, I can do it with my eyes closed

Do something with your eyes closed : Hacer algo con los ojos cerrados

Ejemplos:

Es tan fácil que puedo hacerlo con los ojos cerrados (It's so easy I can do it with my eyes closed")

Te harás tan bueno en esto que lo harás con los ojos cerrados (" You'll become so good at this that You'll do it with your eyes closed")

Ejemplos adicionales:

I can type with my eyes closed like nobody's business

He can beat you at this game with his eyes closed

No confundir con:

keep (a) close watch on somebody/something . - Keep an eye on  Que significa seguir o vigilar cuidadosamente a alguien/algo





 El blog "La cultura del ingles " es patrocinado por:
www.laculturadelingles.com
                    www.pebtest.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario