martes, 6 de septiembre de 2016

TODAY'S IDIOM: FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD

"FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD"
 

To feel very good, as if one were ruling the world. 

Example: I feel on top of the world this morning.

Sentirse muy bien / Sentirse en la cima del mundo.

Example sentences:

  • I do not actually feel on top of the world, but I have felt worse / No me siento muy bien pero me he sentido peor.

  • I'm in a really good mood, I actually feel on top of the world / Estoy de muy buen humor, en verdad me siento en la cima del mundo.

Additional examples:

  • My job is going well and I have a wonderful family: I feel on top of the world!

  • I feel on top of the world and I plan to go dancing tonight. 




El blog "La cultura del Inglés" es patrocinado por:
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario