martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

TODAY'S IDIOM: NO SWEAT

"NO SWEAT"



You can say "No sweat!" if someone asks you if you can do something, and you're sure you can do it.

Example: Andy: "Are you sure you can carry that box?" Barry: "No sweat!"

Sin duda / Sin problema

Example sentences:

  • I asked Jeff if he could handle things in the office while I was away and he laughed and said, "No sweat! Of course I can." / Le pregunté a Jeff si el podría manejar las cosas en la oficina mientras yo no estaba y el se rió y dijo, "¡Sin duda!" Claro que puedo.

  • Ollie said, "No sweat!" after I'd asked him if he could help me out / Ollie dijo, "Sin problema" después de que le preguntara si podía echarme la mano.

Additional examples:

  • Of course I can have your car repaired by noon. No sweat. You'd like a red one? No problem.

  • Will you be able to fix the light?" "Yeah, no sweat."

 





El blog "La cultura del Inglés" es patrocinado por:
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario